1. The love of my life is . . . right now, Boo. But we’ll see 🙂
2. Falling in love is . . . a scary and vulnerable experience, but amazingly worth it. It is something I was designed for.
3. Marriage is . . . something that takes effort, patience, compromise and communication. It’s a beautiful partnership that everyone has the right to.
4. The longest relationship I’ve ever had was . . . 3 years and thankfully done!
5. The key to a good relationship is . . . is the same as a good marriage. Patience, communication and the effort to keep trying equally.
6. I feel loved when . . . when my mom calls me each morning, my dad says goodbye before he leaves, my friends hug me, Boo offers kisses, little gestures of appreciation are made, I sit in the sunshine.
7. My favorite quote about love is . . . “Love is all you need” – John Lennon (smart man)