1. How do you feel about Valentine’s Day?
I love Valentine’s Day! Always have, always will. It never mattered whether or not I was single, I love a day that celebrates my favorite colors and gives me another excuse to surprise my friends with goodness!
2. Are you in love?
I’m in like ❤
3. What is your favorite love song?
Today it’s one of these two . . .
4. Did your parents do anything for you on Valentine’s Day when you were a child?
My dad was sweet and would bring me home flowers. My mom always made it special with a little something . . . flowers here, a cute pink striped rug there. It’s always a fun exchange.
5. What is your love language? (Click here if you want to take the quiz.)
Words of affirmation and Quality TIme 🙂
6. How do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? Gifts? Dinner?
I love giving little gifts and surprises to my loves. I surprised someone with a voodoo doughnut, muffins and breakfast this weekend. Today I brought my single mom friend flowers and brought my mom chocolate and flowers. I think it’s important to share the love, big or small. Just share.
7. What is your favorite flower?
It depends on the season. Today I was making up bouquets in my head while walking through the floral section of the grocery store. My favorite was of purple iris’, white hydrangea blossoms and white Delphinium. It would have been lovely!
8. What is your favorite love story? (Book and/or movie.)
Anything by Nicholas Sparks. Kathunk kathunk . . .
9. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you? Or you have done for someone?
This is such a difficult question because every coupling is different. Someone surprised me with sweets, pink streamers and new canvases and I melted in sweetness.
10. How did you meet your spouse/significant other?
The magic of the internet and a second try . . .