1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is . . . smiles, merry wishes and giving! Not just gift giving and pulling one’s hair out, but also genuine from the heart giving. If you can, find a way to give to others.
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is . . . Christmas lights, candy canes and surprising my friends & family
3. The holiday season is a time for . . . counting your blessings and telling the crazy ladies to stow their shit away and stop being so nutty.
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is . . . cheese and magic bars. Both are staples in my house this time of year!
5. I will be spending Christmas . . . taking Boo to the dog park, getting her new Xmas treats, soaking my cares away in big warm tub, cooking Pot Roast, going to church, and opening prezzies with the fam.
6. Tis better to (give or receive?) . . . Give! I love to give. But let’s face it, receiving can certainly be fun too.
7. I’m dreaming of a . . . relaxing & loving . . . Christmas.