Well gee, it’s been foreva, so I thought I’d get back into the ToTs. So here ya go!
1. What is your favorite online-only store?
Oh gosh I have no idea. I love half.com! It’s stupendously filled with booky goodness.
2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?
I LOVE wrapping gifts. It’s so much fun to curl the ribbon and make it all perdy.
3. What is the temperature in your city today?
It’s COLD, that’s what it is! I think it’s in the 40’s during the day. I can’t really complain too much though, there’s no rain. I can handle lotsa cold as long it’s not web and cold.
4. What time do you eat dinner?
Whenever I’m hungry.
5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions?
I try not to make resolutions. I just like to list what I want to accomplish in the year to come. Resolving seems more like you’re doing something wrong.
6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?
6 or 7 years. Maybe 8. I’m not ashamed. I haven’t worn them enough for them to be terribly broken down.
7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?
That’s a horrible question, but yes. Troutdale Chinese (it’s a pain to find!) and Noodles because I order in the car. *Looks around in mock shame*
8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?
I love J’s and H’s and N’s and S’s. Q’s and little r’s kinda suck.
9. Do you know any good riddles?
I wish I reemembered them. I’m always more worried about figuring out the riddle than remembering it.
10. How do you feel about snow?
I LOVE SNOW! I don’t like driving in it because they don’t know how around here, but I love snow. I want mucho more! I dearly hope there is snow this year. It’s certainly colder than it has been in past years.