WOULD YOU RATHER:
1. eat chocolate covered grasshoppers or this freaky squid thing?
Eat chocolate covered grasshoppers. I’d probably be open to them anyway just for the sheer fact of being open, but the only freaky squid thing that belongs on my plate is calamari. And not resembling its original form.
2. never see another movie or never watch TV again?
Never watch tv again. No tv isn’t the end of the world. But I like movie lines too much. And going to the movies and being immersed.
3. be a superhero with a lame power or a supervillain with an awesome power?
Lame power for 1000 Alex. Supervillains are all sexy in their mysterious, take over the world kind of way, but I don’t want to be bad. And hunted. And maybe killed for my sexiness. Lame-o it is.
4. eat only salty snacks for the rest of you life, or only sweet snacks?
I guess sweet. I do like sweet even though it’s trying to kill me in crappy ways. But too much salt would be ugh.
5. never read another book or never hear another song?
What a ridiculously hard question! I really, really, whole heartedly love books. But I have to go with never read another book. Music is such an integral part of my life day in and day out. Besides, there’s always books on tape if worst came to worst.
6. be a whale carcass remover or a sewer inspector?
How very Mike Rowe. As eternally gross as it is, I’m opting for carcass remover. I don’t like small spaces with gross smells.
7. have no electricity or no running water?
I’d rather have no electricy. I can work by candlelight, add more blankets, I don’t live in the desert and I can dig a whole and I can grill by gas. Running water, cold or not, so incredibly important! The first thing they bring to 3rd world villages is not electricity, it’s clean running water.
8. be a dog or a cat?
Entirely depends on my owner, but probably a dog. But a big one. Not a tiny yippy one.
9. always be hot or always be cold?
Always be cold. I already am. I can always add more layers or take a nap. Always hot, there’s nowhere to go there. You can only take off so much and then you’re stilly sweaty and hot and uncomfortable.
10. be forced to watch all 3 High School Musicals on an endless loop, or the Twilight movies?
Hands down twilight movies. I can get on board with those. High school musical if for those looking to die a quick death.