1. Do you listen to the radio in your car? If so, what type of station do you like?
I listen to every station, it just really depends on my mood.
2. What is the best concert you have ever attended?
This is one of the hardest choices ever. Paul Simon was an amazing performer. Shinedown put on a great concert. And the concert this year with The Decemberists and Rodrigo y Gabriela was amazing!!! I’ll pick the concert in the gorge though
3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
N’Sync *hangs head in teenage shame*
4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
Me. I love my voice. Just not on answering machines and voicemail.
5. You’re auditioning for American Idol. What song do you sing?
I don’t. Never.
6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
The Wizard of Oz Soundtrack? I suck at this game.
7. Most annoying television show theme song ever:
The love boat? Fantasy island?
8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
My dog tolerates me. She’s not in love with rap or hard-core rocker music.
9. A song that brings me back to middle school:
Anything by Blackstreet.
10. A song that brings me back to high school:
Wannabe by the Spice Girls
11. A guilty pleasure song (or three):
Any pop music song these days