1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
Generally I do a whole bunch of it all at the same time. Mostly when I’m desperate and tired of being creative with my wardrobe. Sometimes, you just really need staples!
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Tide! I’m a big fan of tide. I have sensitive skin and hate excess and I’m not a fan of perfumey detergents.
3. Do you use fabric softener?
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
Neither. The things I need dry cleaned get dry cleaned and the rest get hung up or wrinkle released/shoved in the dryer for a bit.
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
No starch. Do people actually care about starch these days?
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
Since I’m only washing my laundry, I’m washing by colors.
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Shirts and pants get hung up. Sweaters, workout clothes and sleep goes get put away.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
Plastic because I don’t care. Do they match? What did we miss with I don’t care?