1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
I give them the movie theater look of disapproval until I can’t stand it anymore and then politely ask their parents to get them to stop. But let’s face it, adults are just as bad.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Every once in a while I just really like a coke. Probably not the best thing, but that burn can really hit the spot.
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
The Lorax. I love that book!
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
Soo many good places! The Brazil Grill, The Melting Pot, Portland City Grill, Cup & Saucer for breakfast. Oh, and Voodoo Donuts because anyone who comes to Portland needs to experience it. Yum!
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Right now, Lane or the mattress store. Probably the mattress store. I could really use a new one.
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
I don’t know, maybe a couple of hours. I have pretty good airport karma. I once had the option to wait around for a couple of hours for a new engine part to be flown in, but I rescheduled my flight for the next day. You can bet your bottom that I wasn’t getting on a little bitty planelet with engine problems. No sir.
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Moisturize! I cannot stress this enough. And one with a good SPF is always important. And good for the tops of your hands too. I don’t wear a ton of makeup so it’s not that difficult for me. Maybe a little tinted moisturizer and clear mascara. But have to have lip schmear of some sort. I can’t stand having dry lips! Beyond that, cleaning is just a good soap and water. I don’t put any soap on my body that I wouldn’t use on my face, taking care of my skin is important.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
I love going into the Gorge. Sometimes you have to choose your hiking times wisely, but it’s absolutely beautiful!