1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alcoholic, coffee, whatever.)
I love a good smoothie! Ice, two scoops of low-fat vanilla yogurt, raspberry or strawberry sorbet, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries and bananas. Yum!
2. What kind of razor do you use?
I love the venus razors. Comfy handles and changeable blades. Perfection.
3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Oscar the grouch and snuffy. Who doesn’t love snuffy?!
4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
Light lettuce, cherry tomatoes, feta or blue cheese or gorgonzola, cranberries, blue cheese or balsamic dressing on the side.
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
I loved english and history. But I was a notorious underachiever lol
6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
I love 4th of July, but hate the crowds. But my favorite is going up to the middle of nowhere and watching the perseids meteor shower. And I love that it’s right around my birthday.
7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
I do now, but definitely not nearly as badly as some others. I take sudafed for it when it really bugs me, but I try to hold off on los drugos unless it’s mucho bad.
8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Nightly. But it doesn’t hold a charge very well these days so by the end of the day it feels a little lack-luster and needs a little pick-me-up.
9. Do you have a bucket list?
I do! And I try to refresh it regularly. I also have a yearly to-do list I love checking things off of. It makes me feel accomplished 🙂
10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
I have the desire to learn as much as humanly possible. I do not have the desire to have the humongo bill in the aftermath. I’m not very envious of that one.