1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t’?
I wish I could say I say it properly like I’m british, but I’m lazy and american so it’s the same word as ant. Shame shame shame.
2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
I would say no. It’s not something I actively share. It’s not hard to find me if you look, but most people don’t. I think one or two of my friends read. And my mom because she’s awesome that way.
3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
It depends on my mood. I’m often lazy to I like that someone else is doing it, but sometime I really wonder what goes through someone’s mind when they don’t double bag a bag of cans or put eggs in with something hard. And I’d like to say I’m all green friendly, but not always. Sometimes I really just want my groceries.
4. Do you have a green thumb?
I’m sorry, did you say green or gangrene? I have a black thumb slowly turning green. I just gave up my second cylcamen because clearly that plant is way too tempramental for me to be its owner. But my dahilias servived me last year (it’s a miracle) and I haven’t yet killed my herb garden. Slow and steady wins the race.
5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I used to watch the food challenge shows. I thought it was fun to see people compete cook. Mainly because I’m amazed. If I feel even the least bit rushed then the whole meal goes to pot half the time.
6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I love baths. They are so relaxing! But alas, I’m 5’10 so I only half of me fits in my bathtub. Top half or bottom half. I love going up to the hot springs tubs to soak though, they are huge! I go a couple of times a year.
7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
White-ish. After 20 years of who knows what, things become ish.
8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
I LOVE dining outside. If we had more of the weather for it, I’d do it all of the time!
9. Describe your ideal weather.
Warm, but not to hot. 70’s to 80’s. I could even probably handle the 90’s though most around here can’t. I love warm nights though. You can sit outside and it’s pleasant and loverly.
10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
I would really like to learn latin and italian just for shits and giggles. I will stick with learning spanish for the time being. I think becoming bilingual is going to become more and more of a necessity in this country as time progresses. And it will certainly be helpful when I travel.