1. I am looking forward to . . . this weekend’s music engulfment, grilling class this month, RodGab & The Decemberists at the end of the month, kayaking season!!!.
2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is . . . Roger’s & Hammerstein’s 1960’s Cinderella and twirly skirts. Fast forwarding through certain movies just so I can enjoy the ending.
3. My favorite car is . . . are we talking love for me or love in general? A restored volkswagen thing, the new jaguar’s are really interestingly designed, I’d love an SUV that didn’t kill my gas or insurance, but in the meantime, my favorite car is Spike.
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be . . . the 70 to 85 degree temperature in phoenix. It’s warm without being humid and you can sit outside all night long.
5. My favorite thing(s) to do after a bad/stressful day is . . . talk a nap, go for a walk, hug my dog, go swimming, watch movies that make me feel good.
6. This weekend . . . I will finally be able to give blood, be doing some extra work, finally going to the ceramics studio, going to see the Baroque Orchestra and listening to Cuban music downtown . . . if I can get there (stupid parade).
7. If I were a color, I’d be green because . . . it’s calm and effervescent.