1. Something that makes me a great friend is . . . that I don’t like to talk about how I’m a good friend? For my true friends, the till-I-die ones, I would drop everything for. I will forever be there when they need me.
2. I am . . . a beautiful mess.
3. I am not . . . a doormat, a fan of spiders, always nice, high maintenance . . . I’m not the girl you think I am.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be . . . strong, weak, lovely.
5. Something I’m really cheap about is . . . purses? I don’t like to spend a ton on purses. I love a good sturdy bag or clutch and I’ll use it into the ground. I just not got to the point of willing to spend a little more on shoes. Makeup? I’m ok spending a little more on skincare products, but silly things like foundation or eyeshadow, eh.
6. Something I’m willing to splurge on is . . . a good haircut, a pair of shoes I love beyond belief as long as I’ve had time to think about it, accessories, technology, flowers. Always flowers.
7. I would trade my material goods for for a life worth living filled with love in a heartbeat.
Happy belated friday!