1. What is your ideal best date?
That’s a hard one! I love fun dates. You go out for coffee or munchies and have time to flirt and talk and spend time and then go out and do something fun and engaging. Glow in the dark mini golf, a walk, a comedy club, a sporting event . . . there’s so much out there to do!
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
Including the shower? An hour or so. If I’m pre-showered, probably a half hour.
3. What would you wear on the date?
Depends on what we are doing. Fancy dinner = dress and heels. Casually but classy = jeans, nice top and heels. Something fun = whatever I want.
4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
This is sort of rude for the single lol. I sort of went on dates in the fall, but really I’m counting the last official one as last summer. It was a great date. Probably one of the best in my mind. Since then though I’ve been on hiatus. Here’s hoping it’s a good year!
5. What was your worst date?
Wow, you had to bring that up. It’s between the guy who thought “meeting for coffee” meant meeting in the corner of a tiny market for cheap fill-your-own tea while splitting the time between drooling over a car magazine, twirling his cup lid which then made the residing liquid contents fling all over me & telling me how great a life Hugh Heffner has and the guy who left me alone in the shady shady pool hall/strip club to get a “real quick” (re: 30 minute) lap dance while I got hit on by really seedy men. The last guy made up for it later, but it’s something I never forgot.
6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
If I like a guy enough and get a good vibe from him then I’m open to a good night kiss.
7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
Can’t really answer this at this point. Still waiting on my marriage material. I’m really good at determining if someone is marriage material for someone else though!
8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
I love both. I think both can be equally great and have fun times.
9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
I’m not sure “allowed” ever factored into the equation. I just kind of did and to this day am surprised there weren’t bars on my window.
10. What is the most embarrassing moment you have had on a date?
Not sure I really had any. I think embarrassing is being seen on a date where the guy is just being a jerk or a fool in public. Been there.