1. The best prank I ever pulled was . . . I’m really no good with the pranking. I’m pulling one next week though with the help of some of the guys, perhaps that will be one to regale about.
2. The best prank ever pulled on me was . . . . Oh, how I block these from my mind.
3. A day without love and adventure is a day wasted.
4. The most important things in life are . . . not obtained or retained with material goods. The love you share and the good you do.
5. I dream of . . . one day escaping to the life I really want to live without the weight of reminders of obligation, but instead with the freedom of an open and eager soul. Being reminded of love.
6. I dread . . . a cage and an unlived life. Waking up at 40 and realizing I still have not begun to live and hate the life I have built myself into. Working through projects I have long procrastinated on. Laundry day.
7. A discovery I made this week was . . . that ants are incredible creatures. Some ants, in order to keep their colony from being at risk have multiple queens. And, when their offspring is at risk, the drones (re: babysitters) will relocate the eggs in order to save them from damage. Also, it is better to put the fruit and yogurt ingredients in first prior to the ice when making a smoothie.
Hugs & Love and happy friday!