1. My most prized possession is . . . Hmm, if we are speaking of in-animate objects, that’s a toughie. I have a hard time with this because even though I have a lot of stuff, I know that I could still be ok if I lost it all. And picking one thing if I have to pick, good luck. Probably my green beaded vintage clutch and bowl collection because they remind me of my mom, my heart necklace and peridot earrings because they remind me of love, and a picture that hangs in our house that was of my dad’s mother’s possessions that’s the only thing who took and reminds him of her. It reminds me of him.
2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be . . . This is hard to say because I’m only 25 and I have the distinct feeling the best is yet to come. So maybe late 20’s or early 30’s. But really, not sure I would want to be stuck in one age. There is beauty in aging well.
3. The best way to spend a weekend is . . . planning nothing. Friends, family, alone time, traveling or reading a book. All count. But not stressing over something going according to plan is perfection.
4. My outlook on life is . . . a realistically positive one. Things are what they are and stuff happe
ns to everyone. But you have a choice as to what that life looks like and consists of and whether to view it positively or negatively. Smiles and love are good for the soul.
5. If you want to annoy me, just . . . don’t use a blinker, load the dishwasher all caddywampus (or worse, not at all!), constantly rant on and on about something you dislike but can’t change, fidget consistently and make things squeak all of the time because of it.
6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to . . . a really good hug, a really good kiss, intelligence, a good smelling man, sunshine, water, cheese and chocolate. And if they were still around, a booster juice brazillian thunder smoothie.
7. When dressing for the day one should . . . dress for their body shape and not hide behind unflattering clothing or yards of cloth, dress for comfort without being schlumpy, wear a good bra, remember that you don’t have to spend tons of money to look good (that’s why they made coupons and accessories), wear what makes you smile and feel good. If you are not confident, it will show.
Happy Friday lovies!!!