Warning: This set of questions is going to suck for me. Brain not running at optimal capacity.
1. The best deal I’ve ever gotten is . . . my dress coat which was originally 100-somthing and was 50% for the winter sale and I think I got it with another 20 or 30 bucks off. It has lasted me foreva! I’m sure there have been better ones, but I can think of them right now.
2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include . . . Mark Twain, Marc Chagall, Tom Hanks, Marilyn Manson (I hear he’s actually incredibly intelligent), the old spice guy (he’s smell good), Jon Stewart, Cyndi Lauper, Danny Elfman, and Javier Bardem. I’d like it to be an interesting dinner party. Also, my cooking would turn out amazing. Just so you know.
3. Something that inspires me is . . . Beauty, kind people, beautiful music, flowers, sunshine, good hugs, strength in character. My neighbors consistent inconsiderate parking jobs inspire me to want to let me dog poop in his yard. I don’t though. It’s already hazardous enough over there.
4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter….) I would have to go with . . . I really thing this would be a horrible choice to have to make. The point of all the tastes is to satisfy once you are bored or overwhelmed with a different one. I guess salty or sweet.
5. I dream about . . . last night I dreamt about driving to cannon beach, walking through the high grassy dunes and buying stuffed shells. Even my dreams are excited for pasta when the time is up.
6. My weekend will be spent . . . at movie night with myself, doing more cleaning and perhaps returning items, hiking if the weather permits, going to Macbeth (so excited!).
7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be . . . and again, a horrible choice. Movie, I could probably stand Avatar. Love, action, animation and butt kicking. For tv, I’m calling Sex & The City. It had a long enough run to give you variety and had enough clever material and drool-worthy outfits to keep you entertained.
Happy Friday lovies!