1. What is your cleaning style like?
Wait until it bugs me and then clean it up? For the most part this completely applies unless it’s something my dog will promptly put into her mouth, but shouldn’t. Then it’s cleaned up quickly. Mainly I clean out of necessity. Except for cooking. I was taught to clean as you go when cooking because then your space is more functional as you use it and there’s less to clean up in the end.
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Heels! I think heels can make or break an outfit and can take jeans and a tshirt from drab to fab in five seconds.
3. Do you like stormy weather?
I love it! Though driving in it is less fun. And having to walk the dog in it is even less so..
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Watermelon or a smoothie. I love smoothies. But alas, but favorite smoothie place is all but shut down. Darn you stupid jamba juice! I wish I liked you, but all of your drinks are way too sweet. You suck big time.
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Mac & Cheese? Warm tea with a little milk and sugar? I’m british, it’s what we do.
6. Who is your favorite animated character?
Marvin the martian or the teenage mutant ninja turtles. Though I love when they became live action in the movies.
7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
Depends on which jewelery: If it’s my classy, go-to earrings that I wear most often, it’s a jewelery box. The more dangly, less-warn ones are in a jewelery pouch. The necklaces I hang up. The vintage pins are locked away for the day when I have a hankering to wear them again. They will forever be in style!
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Eww no gross. The only theme I want in my house is comfort and me.
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
Maybe. More like DIY design shows. I love sell this house (I heart you Roger!) and the other one that comes on right after it but I can’t think of the buys homes for cheap and then rips them apart and rebuilds.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
I don’t know, a week or two ago? I dressed up fabulously for a ten minute conversation to ask to go to a seminar over someone else and got the green light. I later couldn’t go, it was very sad. I think it’s been awhile since I’ve done something really bold. I need to shake things up again . . .