1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is . . . I probably overuse the word nerd these days. I never saw it as a negative. I’m sure there may be a swear word and an exclamation point I overuse too. (Working on both). Sometimes, there’s just no better describing word for a person’s behavior other than douchey. (I second this)
2. Today I am thankful for . . . Friday!!! Casual friday even more. Showers – I feel gross right now. My dog deciding not to sleep on the bed halfway through the night; I tossed and turned a lot last night. My dad and the sweet flowers he sent me yesterday that I haven’t seen yet. Movie date night. Gyros. My calf stretching out finally; it’s been ridiculously tight all week long from working out so much. Sincere man apologies.
3. My best friend is . . . this is a rude question. I’m not picking one. I’m just gonna say my girls.
4. A quirky thing about me is . . . I separate skittles and m&ms by colors & pairs and then eat the uneven ones individually first and the colors I don’t like the best first.
5. This weekend I . . . am going to treat myself to movie date night tonight, take Boo to get her nails trimmed and a doggie wash and relax. This weekend, I don’t really want to do anything.
6. Something that worries me is . . . Where I stand professionally. Always.
7. On my night stand you would find . . . a plant I forgot to water in a bright yellow bowl, a lamp, my favorite picture of my mom and I, books upon books upon books.