1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
I have an iPhone 3Gs. For the most part I love it. A lot of people get down on the AT&T network, I guess ignorance is bliss. I never intended to be so i-oriented, it just sort of happened.
2. What has been your most serious injury?
Probably the two times I’ve broken my ankle. The first one was a doozy . . . My right food slipped in the house on a magazine or a bag or something and my left knee cap popped out of joint so I ended up falling and my book bag fell on my ankle. The second time I was walking down steps, my left foot was in the air to step down and my right foot slipped to the tip of my toes, rolled to the front and to the side tearing the ligaments and tendons in my foot and ankle and then landed on my left leg. It was awesomeness of epic proportions. Oh and it was raining. Oh and I was so afraid of being late to work that I hobbled to the car and drove to work on it. Perhaps I perpetuated my spiral fracture just a little . . . But then again, the first doctor I went to was a crackpot that tried to tell me 90% it wasn’t broken. Uh huh.
3. What is one movie you hate and why?
I’ll have to think on this and get back to you later . . .
4. How many email addresses do you have?
Essentially 3: Work, Personal and crap I used to use.
5. What website do you waste the most time on?
Probably facebook. And failbook. Maybe martha.
6. Which mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
I don’t think I’m the best judge of salsa. I have a wimpy tongue and like mild salsa. I like the chevy’s salsa when they make it right. Not too watery.
7. What is your dream car?
An SUV. Something that isn’t a tank, is manageable that I can take off-road and be ok with. Lots of leg room and cargo space.
8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
Opera tickets or maybe a trip to Bend.
9. What is your favorite board game?
Scrabble! I heart scrabble.
10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
I get essentially the same haircut each time because of my curls, it just varies in length. And I tempo-dye it once a year. I love trying new hair pins or ways to put my hair up though.