1. I am currently obsessed with . . . new music, shoes, cleaning, driving the mdx (I love it sooooo!), reading all about what’s going on in Libya and the rest of that region – it’s scary and fascinating, wikipedia knowledge, re-training my puppydog, the awesome glory of antiseptic foam and finding new clothing combos. And as always . . . hugs.
2. Today I am awake because . . . it’s friday and that’s what you do when you have a job and things to do. Yay for casual friday though!
3. The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is . . . dependent on the day. Many days I feel older because of the things I read and do. I suppose I am constantly redifining my previous presumption of what 25 was supposed to look and feel like. I like it though.
4. My favorite place is . . . any place I feel love and happiness. The Maryhill Museum, Latourell Falls, trying new things, travelling, on a train, with friends, laughing with my friends or family, at work when we’re all easy-going and smiles.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is . . . getting my passport pictures done and figuring out what the heck I’m doing organizationally with my room. It’s very sad right now. I should put the pass-a-port thing on my list this weekend though.
6. The last thing I purchased was . . . groceries . . . right before I freaked out trying to get home because I realized I was stuck on the hill and it was turning into a sheet of ice.
7. The thing I love most about my home is . . . that my kitchen is fairly big, that I have my own bathroom and that my dog is always there waiting happy and excited to see me.
Happy friday my lovely ladies and jellyspoons!