1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
I’m writing about vacation while on vacation. Awesome. I don’t know about summer. Spring is Seattle and indian summer or fall is the east coast again. We will see about you summer . . .
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
Hmm my lightweight green cargo crops I can take anywhere or my long black and green maxi dress. I can’t wait to wear both soon!
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
4. Do you tan or burn?
Burn. Burn. Burn.
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Getting back into trail running shape. Kayaking at least three times. Conquering the top of Latourell Falls and Multnomah Falls again. I thought about doing the Silver Falls trip again, but boy howdy that’ll take a bit o’ time.
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
Fresh berries. I love berries. Also bbq’d chicken . . . from the bbq.
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
I have no idea. Anything that I can have blasting with the windows open while driving.
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
My whole life is a giant home improvement goal. (I second this)
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Over-exposure. Please, cover that up. I can. So can you.
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Oh hells yeah! OMSI camps. Two a year for a while. I loved my hiking, camping, plant-identifying science nerdiness. Oh how I miss that.