1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is … Right now, probably Teen Mom 2 on MTV. I hate the drama rama parts of it, but I can spaz out and not think about anything. Guess I’m not all that embarrassed if I’m sharing it with you though lol.
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far too much to throw away is … Not in my house. I’m pretty realistic about functionality due to having limited organizational space. If It didn’t tear on the seam and I can’t sew it back to life, I rid myself of it. For awhile I had this awesome green purse that I received for my birthday that I kept sewing the handles back on to, but alas, that too went the way of the dinosaur.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is … Flowers. Every time. I love having flowers around me. Men don’t often buy, send, or surprise you with flowers so I gave up on waiting around for that one. Instead, I buy them for myself and they make me smile. Right now, it’s pink tulips.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn’t want my co-workers to know about is make lists. I make lists of the most random things sometimes .
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is … Probably the computer in general. If I had the money, I have a feeling I could be content to live some place remote and just be. But alas, not happening, and if it is, it won’t be anytime soon.
6. A little indulgence that I have is … tub trips and occasional pedicures. I love having pretty toes and sometimes it’s nice to have someone else pamper you. But the tub tips, oh my heaven. I go up to Carson, WA, they have a mineral bath house and hotel there. $20 (check for specials) and I got to sit in the biggest tub (I’m 5’10, not an easy thing) ever and relax my cares away. Then when you’re just about asleep, you get out and go lay on a cot and they wrap you in warm fuzzy blankets until whenever. It’s truly divine. And cheaper than the spa.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is … For awhile now has not been limited to just a drawer. Holy moly I’m so glad we are cleaning out the garage. And even better, getting the carpets done very soon so we have to pick up and tidy 30% more!
happy friday! hugs & love!