1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things, I would grab . . . Aside from my parent and dog, my laptop, the picture that represents my grandmother to my Dad – it’s the only thing he has of her, and something that represents my mom – I’m not sure what. I’d grab the safe, but they say it’s fireproof.
2. A smell I really like is . . . fresh cut grass, the way my mom smells, and PI by Givenchy. Yum.
3. Something you may not know about me . . . I studied to become a music therapist for the terminally ill, though did not finish.
5. This weekend I will . . . be writing a large check that will bring me one step closer to being “debt” free, cleaning out my room again, be cooking peanut butter cookies and contemplating cheesecake cupcakes for the boys for V-day, asking my Dad if he bought chains yet and rolling my eyes because he threw something out he shouldn’t have, be going to a movie night after work with the geek patrol, be finding my Last Samurai movie case in the pile, be putting the finishing touches on my bathroom, be meeting my friends boyfriend for the first time and helping my friend grill him – muahahaha! Be making a list. I’m sure there’s more . . .
6. Nothing makes me happier than . . . a good amount of sleep, good friends, my family, sunrises and picture shots, my puppydog. A reeeeeallly good hug. I need one.
7. A bad habit I have is . . . procrastinating. Evidenced by the current unsightly condition of my vehicle and purse.
Happy friday everyone. Hugs & Love!