Day 28: Achieve
What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year?
How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Free? Happy? Complete? Blissful? Write that feeling down.
Then, brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
Balance. I would like to achieve balance financially, emotionally, in my career, in my self-love and physically. This is an ever-changing goal in that balance changes as your need in certain areas change. I think in achieving better balance I will feel more whole, alive and centered in myself. When I was younger, everything about me was unbalanced. I think each year as I tune into myself more, it gets better. And whenever I stray away from my gut feeling and ignore it, I throw off my balance.
So in an effort to work better towards this goal, here are my 10 things to help:
1. Creating a monthly budget & sticking to it
2. Creating goals for the year & checking things off (and keeping my promises to myself)
3. Trying new things, even if they’re a little scary
4. Travelling more
5. More walks with Boo
7. Music, and more specifically, singing again
8. Doing more things that indulge my creative tendencies
9. Getting to work a little early each day & creating a to-do list as I go
10. Follow my heart & love more!